Step inside our website and learn how we can help to make your log or country home dream a reality.
||We are an authorized representative for Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes, one of the largest log home and log cabin manufacturers in the country. Timberhaven homes are constructed from kiln dried logs which makes them far superior to other log home manufacturers that do not use the true kiln-drying process when manufacturing their logs.
Here are some more important highlights about the Timberhaven product:
- Solid logs (average moisture content of 19%) or laminated logs (average moisture content of 9%).
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty on our logs.
- Our log home packages include name brand components such as Andersen windows and Therma-Tru Doors.
- The most affordable, high quality log home and log cabin packages available.
- The design staff at Timberhaven Log & Timber Homes has decades of experience designing log homes. We work with you to modify one of our existing plans or we can create a custom design to fit your needs.
- You have the assurance of working with one of the largest log home brands in the country and the familiarity of a local company to make sure you get the log home you have dreamed of owning. .
- You can browse our floor plans here and in our Gallery or on the Timberhaven Log Home Design Center site.
We serve the following counties:
Bartow, Catoosa, Chattooga, Cherokee, Clarke, Cobb, Dade, Dawson, Dekalb, Douglas, Fannin, Floyd, Forsyth, Fulton, Gilmer, Gordon, Gwinnett, Habersham, Hall, Jackson, Lumpkin, Madison, Murray, Paulding, Pickens, Polk, Rabun, Towns, Union, Walker, White, Whitfield